Renison College [Published]
Photo caption from published photo: "NEW COLLEGE - A residence for Anglican students at the University of Waterloo, Renison College was officially opened last night. Shown are (left to right) Carl Dunker, chairman of the board; Rt. Rev. G.N. Luxton, bishop of Huron, and Mrs. R.J. Renison. The college was named after the late Archbishop Robert John Renison, former bishop of Athabasca and Moosonee."
Image of G.N. Luxton gesturing at a door under a Renison College sign as Carl Dunker and Mrs. R.J. Renison look on.
Title supplied by Kitchener-Waterloo Record staff.
59-13316_001 appeared in the October 16, 1959 edition of the newspaper. See clipping in File 1959-1 in University of Waterloo Archives Vertical files collection.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection
1 photograph : b&w negative ; 10 x 8 cm
Dunker, C. E. (Carl Edward), 1908-1989Luxton, G. N. (George Nasmith), 1901-1970Renison University College
Waterloo (Ont. : Regional municipality)
University of Waterloo Library. Special Collections & Archives. Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection. Renison College [Published]. 59-13316_001.