Binder, Electrocution [Published]
Photo caption from published version of 53-4430_001: "BOY BURNED - Wayne Binder, 5 1/2, badly burned when he climbed atop a 13,500-volt PUC transformer yesterday, is shown here at the K-W Hospital."
Image of a child propped up against a pillow in a crib looking at the camera with a slight smile.
Title supplied by Kitchener-Waterloo Record staff.
53-4430_001 appeared on Page 3 of the Tuesday, April 7, 1953 edition of the newspaper as part of the article: "Child, 5 1/2, Survives 13,000-Volt Charge."
Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection
1 photograph : b&w copy negative ; 8 x 10 cm
Waterloo (Ont. : Regional municipality)
University of Waterloo Library. Special Collections & Archives. Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection. Binder, Electrocution [Published]. 53-4430_001.