Dominion Rubber Systems Photographs
The Dominion Rubber Systems Photographs document the employees, buildings and social events of Dominion Rubber Systems, a branch of the Dominion Rubber Company, between 1906 and 1955.
- Dominion Tire factory employees
- Photograph of employees of the Dominion Tire factory in a room, possibly at a employee function, playing cards., Title based on contents of photo.
- Dominion Tire factory under construction
- Photograph of the Dominion Tire factory while under construction. The photograph is dated June 3, 1913., Title based on contents of photo.
- Photograph showing chain tires, plain tread, and nobby tread tires made at the Dominion Tire factory. Accompanying typed note reads: "Product line included the "Chain Tread", which had a chain pattern on tread to prevent slipping; the "Plain Tread", lowest price tire offered for sale; and the "Nobby Tread", premium tire of the day. Tire pressures ranged from 50 to 110 pounds.", Title based on contents of photo.