From the Library Office (1977-1994)
First published in 1977, From the Library Office was a newsletter issued by University of Waterloo Library (Library) administrators to share information with staff. Generally published once every other week, content ranged from staffing and service updates to social and campus event announcements relevant to Library employees. The title of the publication was changed to For the Library Staff mid-way through 1994 and continued under that name until the publication of the newsletter halted in November 1996 when editor, Mary Stanley, went on parental leave. See For the Library Staff (1994-1996) for later editions of the newsletter.
- From the Library Office (1979)
- Volume 3, Issue 16 is missing from editions held by University of Waterloo Archives.
- From the Library Office (1983)
- Issue n.07 appears to have been skipped in the numbering for this year of the publication.
- From the Library Office (1984)
- No issue as published on August 3, 1984.