University of Waterloo Quarterly (1959-1970)

First published as the University of Waterloo Quarterly Report (December 1959-March 1966) the newsletter provided an overview of news related to the University of Waterloo including staff hires, administrative changes, student life and campus expansion(s). Changed in 1966 to the name University of Waterloo Quarterly (June 1966-March 1969), the newsletter remained in circulation until 1970, ending it's run as Quarterly (September 1969-September 1970).