University of Waterloo Archives
The University of Waterloo Archives (UWA) receives minutes, reports, departmental files, personal and official correspondence, sound and video recordings, films, photographs, and other significant records generated in the University's day-to-day activities. The holdings consist of approximately 3,000 linear feet of administrative, legal, financial, and historical records dating from 1956 to the present.
In addition to official university records, the UWA also preserves campus publications, materials by and about the University of Waterloo, papers of some faculty members, and records of student organizations.
- Topical files collection
- The topic files collection was created and maintained by Special Collections & Archives staff members for internal reference related to happenings, people and buildings associated with the University of Waterloo.
- University of Waterloo Bibliography
- The University of Waterloo Bibliography is a collection of titles about the University of Waterloo including speeches, promotional material and feature articles that were published in newspapers, periodicals and trade publications. Established in the early 1990s by Jane Britton, it was actively maintained until 2008. A complete listing of the titles held in the collection can be found in the University of Waterloo Library catalogue.
- University of Waterloo Quarterly (1959-1970)
- First published as the University of Waterloo Quarterly Report (December 1959-March 1966) the newsletter provided an overview of news related to the University of Waterloo including staff hires, administrative changes, student life and campus expansion(s). Changed in 1966 to the name University of Waterloo Quarterly (June 1966-March 1969), the newsletter remained in circulation until 1970, ending it's run as Quarterly (September 1969-September 1970).
- WCF Stuff (1989)
- The WCF Stuff was a weekly publication produced by the Waterloo Christian Fellowship. Edited by Dave Horne the newsletter was published from January 5, 1989 to March 30, 1989.