Harry Byers fonds
The Harry Byers fonds consists of materials created and accumulated by Harry Byers relating to both his personal and professional life. It includes biographical documents, including his passport and WW1 papers, ephemera, clippings and correspondence as well as approximately 270 photographs of Harry Byers and his family. Also included are photographs from Byers' time living in Russia, and a diary recounting the two years he was there.
- Harry and Violet Byers on a ship.
- Snapshot of Harry Byers and an unidentified woman standing on the deck of a ship., Title based on contents of photo., Violet identification with assistance from Jean Grenier.
- Harry and Violet Byers standing outside.
- Snapshot of Harry and Violet Byers standing outdoors wearing floral headdresses., Title based on contents of photo.
- Helen Bawman and Harry Byers standing on sidewalk.
- Snapshot of Helen Bawman (nee Byers) and Harry Byers standing on a sidewalk. Helen is wearing a long dress, hat, and holding gloves while the man is wearing a suit, hat and holding a suitcase., Title based on contents of photo.
- Helen Bawman.
- Snapshot of Helen [?] in front of a home with a carpet bag., Title based on contents of photo., Helen identification based on GA160-14_220 caption.
- Snapshot of an unidentified house., Title based on contents of photo.
- Jackie Bawman and unidentified woman.
- Snapshot of an unidentified woman and Jackie Bawman seated on a tree stump with a racket., Title based on contents of photo.
- Jean Byers in garden.
- Snapshot of Jean Grenier (nee Byers) in a garden., Title based on contents of photo.