University of Waterloo, New Lake [Published]
Photo caption from published photo: "STUDY PROJECT - University of Waterloo department is checked by (left to right) M.R. Good, chairman of Conrad Grebel College; Ross Morrison, chairman of St. Paul's United College; Dr. J.G. Hagey, university president; Rev. C.L. Siegfried, president of St. Jerome's College, and Dr. Wyn Rees, principal of Renison College. In the background is a 1 1/2-acre lake on the campus."
Image of M.R. Good, Ross Morrison, J.G. Hagey, C.L. Siegfried and Wyn Rees looking at a design plan while standing on the edge of Columbia Lake.
Title supplied by Kitchener-Waterloo Record staff.
61-1434_004 appeared in the August 31, 1961 edition of the newspaper. See "University Gives Land to Colleges" clipping in File 1961-1 in University of Waterloo Archives Vertical files collection.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection
1 photograph : b&w negative ; 6 x 6 cm
Hagey, J. G. (Joseph Gerald), 1904-1988Rees, A.W. (Anelf Wyn Rees)Siegfried, C. L. (Cornelius Louis), 1916-1989University of Waterloo
Waterloo (Ont. : Regional municipality)
University of Waterloo Library. Special Collections & Archives. Kitchener-Waterloo Record Photographic Negative Collection. University of Waterloo, New Lake [Published]. 61-1434_004.